Your generosity is appreciated.
In celebration of our 30th Anniversary, we highlight the new EEB Graduate Student Research Fund 31427, endowed by donations from EEB faculty.
The department welcomes private support, which may be used for undergraduate scholarships, graduate fellowships, and for special activities such as seminars and lectures. Private support provides an edge for excellence. It allows us to reward top scholarly effort and to competitively recruit students and faculty.
A gift to the department may be made in honor of a faculty member or friend. A gift may support an existing scholarship or fund, or it may create a new fund for current needs or an endowment to support programs into the future.
To contribute online, click on the link for the College of Liberal Arts and Sciences secure online giving site at The University of Connecticut Foundation, Inc. Check the box for “Other gift designation not listed above” and in the “Gift designation” box you may copy and paste a designation to one of the following funds benefiting our department (see list below).
For more information about giving to the department, or to give by mail, please contact one of our CLAS development officers.
- 30976 Ecology and Evolutionary Biology Collections Endowment Fund – to support our Vertebrate, Invertebrate and Botanical collections
- 22437 Katie Bu Memorial Fund – undergraduate research
- 30839 Ecology and Evolutionary Biology Endowment Fund
- 21430 Ecology and Evolutionary Biology Operating Fund
- 31333 Betty Foster Feingold Endowment – research on algae & lichens