Your generosity is appreciated
The department welcomes private support, which may be used for undergraduate scholarships, graduate fellowships, and for special activities such as seminars and lectures. Private support provides an edge for excellence. It allows us to reward top scholarly effort and to competitively recruit students and faculty.
A gift to the department may be made in honor of a faculty member or friend. A gift may support an existing scholarship or fund, or it may create a new fund for current needs or an endowment to support programs into the future.
For more information about giving to the department, or to give by mail, please contact one of our CLAS development officers.
To contribute online, click on the link for the College of Liberal Arts and Sciences secure online giving site at The University of Connecticut Foundation, Inc. Check the box for “Other gift designation not listed above” and in the “Gift designation” box you may wish to copy and paste a designation to one of the following funds benefiting our department:
- 21430 Departmental Teaching and Research support
- 30976 Botany, Invertebrate, and Vertebrate Collections
- 21430 Ecology and Evolutionary Biology Operating Fund
- 30976 Ecology and Evolutionary Biology Collections Endowment Fund
- 30126 The Ronald Bamford Fund
- 30988 The Center for Conservation and Biodiversity Endowment Fund
- 30839 Ecology and Evolutionary Biology Endowed Fund
- 22437 Katie Bu Memorial Fund
- 21539 Conservation and Biodiversity Center